Saturday, September 16, 2017

Making my first kids eBook

Making my first Ebook for Amazon Kindle

Hello Everyone! My name is Vanessa, many of my friends call my Vee R. I wanted to share my experience and motivation (hopefully) about something I never thought I'd do.

Writing a book can be intimidating to some people. When you think of writing a book you might think of its hard, my grammar is not very good, or this could take me years from all that writing.

After much curiosity sat in and lots of youtube plus research, I realized that I can totally do this. I can do this thanks to the internet. The information you can find on the web is limitless. I learned that many people resort to reading on a electronic device.

If you pay close attention, and even if you didn't, you can see around us how kids are very into electronic devices. Whether its playing games, listening to music, or even READING a book. This made me realize, that is my niche, I can write a kids book!

So how did I do it? Well I went onto youtube of course. I found out how to publish on amazon kindle and started my thinking process from there. I'm not going to lie, I did think it was going to be extremely difficult to come up with a topic but thanks to the things that I am surrounded with, I was able to get inspired.

Kids books do not require very much proof reading, therefore it's easier to put together a 20+ page book and upload it online. The process of uploading an ebook is probably longer that actually making one.

For my first book I feel accomplished these past weeks. It was nerve wrecking hoping nothing would go wrong but honestly, things did go wrong and it helped me learn for my next one.

Hope this inspires someone to get up and go do it as well. It's kind of easy and with a little of googling, you should be able to do it. Just remember to do the research so that you're not completely lost. If you're interested in which book I published I will post the cover below.

Have a good day everyone!


Link: http://amzn.to/2ykt2nQ
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ways to finding a subject when you have writers block.

Finding A Subject Ever get stuck on writing a paper? You can also get writers block when trying to come up with content for a children'...