Sunday, September 24, 2017

Double Check Your eBook

Hello everyone,
I just want to inform everyone some of my experiences on writing these eBooks. Although the eBooks I have produced so far are for kids, you can easily still make minor mistakes.

You have to remember something your English teacher probably preached to you. Double check your work and your spelling. I have to say I thought I had it down. I double checked my spelling, or so I thought.

If you're anything like me then you like to adjust and edit your work until you feel comfortable. In doing so you have to remember, when you're editing and moving things around it affects other parts of the page.

For example, if you move, delete, add, modify, or readjust any of the text boxes or pictures, you are also moving other parts of that page. If you cut and paste, you have to make sure the space in front and behind it are not off set.

Although this may sound like basic or common sense I can assure you that if you don't take the time to correct or check yourself, you can catch some mistakes. They can be small but keep in mind that it can determine your sales. Whether its "Iam" or "Cathcer", it can make all the difference.

Hope this helps someone and don't forget to Double Check.

Check this book out. You'd be surprised as to what you can learn from this kids ebook.

http://amzn.to/2wUVfft

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ways to finding a subject when you have writers block.

Finding A Subject Ever get stuck on writing a paper? You can also get writers block when trying to come up with content for a children'...